Professional PVC Roof Repair
What is a PVC roofing system?
A PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) roofing system is a single ply roofing material commonly known as vinyl roofing which utilizes heat welded seams to form a watertight system to prevent leaks. PVC roofs are light-colored, which allows them to be more energy-efficient and save you more money on your energy bills than a typical dark-colored roof.
What are the Benefits of PVC Membrane Roofing?
PVC membranes have been tested in the field for over 50 years and the typical PVC roof will last up to 30 years. In addition, PVC roofs use a heat welded process which create a permanent bond between the each sheet, minimizing the chance of a leak to occur. PVC roofs are also an Energy Star roofing product that can reduce the overall energy cost up to 50 percent.
- Made of ethylene and chlorine
- Highly resistant to ponding water, UV radiation, fire, and fungi
- Designed to last for decades
- Hot-air welded seams minimize chance of leaks
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly